1) 1.2 million Venezuelans have learned to read through the Robinson Mission.
2) 20,000 Cuban medical personnel have performed 40 million free doctor visits in venezuela's worst and most isolated barrios and rural hamlets through the Barrio Adentro Mission.
3) 1.4 million Venezuelans have enrolled in programs to complete their high school education throught the Ribas Mission
4) 1 million Venezuelans have received training in construction, agriculture, tourism, development and other services through the Vuelvan Caras Mission - and thousands have started small businesses and cooperatives as a result.
5) 700,000 will attend college who otherwise could not have afforded it through the Sucre Mission.
6) 50,000 Venezuelans who are blind or near-blind, will see again due to Cuban science and ingenuity.
7) Thoudands students a year from all over the world will soon be taught to be Doctors, free of charge, at a Cuban-inspired Latin American School of Medicine to be established in Venezuela. 1,500 students, including an American, graduated as Doctors this week in Havana. The only catch is they have to promise to serve disadvantaged communities in their home countries.
This is the instability Cuba is spreading in the region... making people in other countries think of alternatives outside Washington's box.